Comprar ARDUINO mejor precio:
- Features boost circuit
- Signal output indicator
- Effective distance: 0.8m(typ), 1.5m(max)
- Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- Dimension: 47.7mm * 17.9mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- This module can be applied to obstacle detection, counter device in the pipeline intellectual robot, obstacle avoidance car, etc
How to Use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- VCC ↔ 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
A laser sensor contains a transmitter and a receiver.In the transmitter, there is an oscillating tube can generate a shockwave in a frequency of 180 KHz. After amplified by a transistor, the shockwave is applied to the laser tube for exciting.In the receiver, there is a receiving tube, matching to the oscillating tube,can receive the reflected light. Since the laser sensor adopts modulation processing technology, the receiving tube can only receive the reflected light in a same frequency, efficiently preventing from the visible light.
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
- Laser Sensor x1
- 3-pin custom connector jumper wire x1
Features boost circuit,Signal output indicator
Effective distance: 0.8m(typ), 1.5m(max).
Applications:Obstacle detection,Pipeline counter,Smart robot,Obstacle-avoiding car
Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V
Dimension: 47.7mm * 17.9mm,Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
Precio actualizado: EUR 11,72
(as of Jan 20,2020 00:12:06 UTC – Detalle del precio)